Romantic gift ideas
Make a lasting impression
Want to make an impression on that special person? Regardless of whether it's Christmas or Valentine's or a birthday, sometimes it just feels right to give a romantic gift. Giving a romantic gift can be great fairly early in a relationship (but not too early, don't go scaring anyone!), or after 30 years of marriage, to freshen things up a bit. Here's a couple of suggestions:
- Underwear - for girls, of course. Underwear given by their man makes a girl feel sexy when she wears it. So get something sexy, but don't buy anything too kinky! If you're uncertain of the colors, go for black or white - they match easily with other clothes. If you're not sure of size, get it sealed so that it can be changed.
- Diamonds - all girls love diamonds. But they are expensive, so be careful. ;) Other jewelery is also romantic, it's just that girls think there's something special about diamonds.
- A vacation - book a surprise get-away trip for a weekend to a nice place.
- A beauty treatment - try a relaxing evening or weekend getaway to a spa, where you can both get pampered. And then plan for a nice meal. Don't forget the champagne!
- Perfumes can be romantic - but you need to get the right one.
- Experiences you can have together. Try dancing classes or cooking classes, for example.
- Red roses are an eternal classic! They also go well with chocolate and/or Champagne.