Last Minute Gift Ideas
Last second gift shopping
Last minute gift ideas are the ones you didn't know you needed until the last second! We get the picture. You're late from home, and you were meant to be at the party 10 minutes ago already. Bad planning, shame on you! You're probably kicking yourself for not doing anything about this earlier, but being a procrastinator is a way of life. We know everything about just that! Fortunately, we're here to help you with our list of last minute gift ideas. Here are a couple of quick tips that will save your bacon.
- A magazine subscription - order it online, and tell the lucky recipient that they will be receiving magazines in the mail shortly. For some ideas, how about New Scientist or BBC Good Food magazine?
- A Spotify subscription, or maybe eMusic subscription. One month or one year, depending on your budget. Buy it now, give it away in 5 minutes. :)
- Flowers are never bad, and you can get them just about everywhere.
- How about a tasty treat? Wine, or a special bottle of beer, chocolate, or some other delicacy? What can you get in your area, or on the way? You can get the taxi to hold while you pop into a store for some chocolate.
- Gift certificates don't make the most exciting gift, but you're in a rush, and beggars can't be choosers.
- Anything that can be regifted. Have you recently received a book, or a CD or DVD that you haven't unwrapped, or even if you have, that you can rewrap and give away again? We bet you have something lying around the house that you can give away! Almost like Cash in the Attic. :)
- Homemade gifts are great if you have some time, just not time or money for a store. Bake a cake, buns or cookies, make a gift basket, add some flowers, regift a gift certificate you had floating about, and off you go!